Digital Discourse Foundation is run by Malini Shankar and Rajeev Yeshwanth – the two founding directors. Malini Shankar and Rajeev Yeshwanth started their careers in journalism together back in 1991 as humble simple cub reporters in an Evening newspaper in Bangalore… such are the roots for robust growth in any field! While Malini focuses on content creation Rajeev lends able support as the desk editor, at whose desk lies enormous responsibility of accuracy and credibility of content, eloquence of language and thought flow etc.
On the Board of Advisors of Digital Discourse Foundation are:
· Mr. K.S.N. Chikkerur IPS., (retired) Additional Director General Of Police, Karnataka.
· Mrs. Usha Kini IB (P)S, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, Head of Programme (retd), Doordarshan Kendra Bangalore
· Professor Janki Andharia, Dean, School of Disaster Studies, TISS, Mumbai
· Dr. (Mrs.) Shakunthala Sridhara, Retired Agricultural Research Scientist, & Member Board of Governors of University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
· Mr. John Thekkayyam, Former Merchant Navy Officer, Fisheries and sea safety activist, Hobby filmmaker, Kollam, Kerala, India
· Vidushi Dr. (Smt.) Suma Sudheendra, renowned Veena artiste, Bangalore.
· Umar Manzoor Shah, Senior Journalist, Srinagar, Jammu nd Kashmir, India.
· Abdul Rehman Pasha Filmmaker, Scholar
· Wing Cdr. M A Afraz, Founder & Trustee, Honourpoint Foundation
· Smt. Maya Jaideep, Filmmaker, Journalist, Bangalore.
· M.B. Jayaram, Director of KPCL Administration &Corporate Communications (Retired)